The DarkStorm Chronicles

The DarkStorm Chronicles
In The Absence of Light,...Darkness Prevails

Monday, July 21, 2014

Mission Status

Still searching for full time employment, found some interesting tidbits on a new battlesuit design and have decided to capitalize on a particular phrase that is very well known, If you can't beat them, join them.

Your curious aren't you, what could the DarkShadow possibly mean?

My answer is simple. I have been a member of many an RLSH forum and i believe the time is now to create one of my very own. A flat out, no-holds-barred, forum that will stand out on the Net and give true meaning to the RLSH cause.

So....I'm going to create one of my very own. I'll send out information about it as time permits and will gladly accept anyone with a heart for doing what's right. I don't usually create forums, but when i do...they get the message across.

Stay curious, my friends.

No comments: