The DarkStorm Chronicles

The DarkStorm Chronicles
In The Absence of Light,...Darkness Prevails

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Out with old...

And into the new...

Another new year has fallen upon us, 2017 is gone, the ball has dropped, the confetti has been thrown, and the Shadow that Walks ponders what has been, what currently is, and what the future may hold and how it will all unfold.

Progress on everything is painfully slow. 

I'm in a more than rightful position to complain about much but int his case, I'll forego that and concentrate on what has transpired so far. The first stage, getting an operation base in the back section of my house has been ongoing for months, I have found a power system that's more than adaptable to what my needs are. I'm focusing on obtaining that first above all things. One that's in my possession, I won't have to worry about turning anything on once the lair building has been acquired.

The mission remains the same.

Happy New Year.

#DarkStormRising

No comments: