The DarkStorm Chronicles

The DarkStorm Chronicles
In The Absence of Light,...Darkness Prevails

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Something's Amiss...

Jade Helm...

That name sound familiar? It's been going around for some time and guess what...

It starts tomorrow.

You heard me right. This "operation", said to be some sort of military training exercise by the government and U.S. military will commence tomorrow and that has a few people nervous,...including me. I'm still not completely ready, set back after setback has plagued me and I grow more and more restless as time passes.

And now this. 

I'm not the one to believe in rumors or such but I am on guard a bit and should anything happen, I'll do whatever has to be done to protect both my family and any interests of mine from anyone who dares to cross my path with ill intentions. Make no mistake, I've taken prisoners, mentally, emotionally and psychologically over the years and have regretted doing so, I bear the scars of those decisions on a daily basis.

Not this time around. 

Take care of yourselves out there, while time permits.

I'll be around... 

No comments: