The DarkStorm Chronicles

The DarkStorm Chronicles
In The Absence of Light,...Darkness Prevails

Sunday, August 30, 2015

The search is over...

Finally.

I've found my new home, my inner sanctum, the new Lair of Shadows, but as always for the moment,...it's still out of my grasp.

For now.

It's not much, but it will let be begin anew, to finally get back on track to where I'm supposed to be, there has been so much frustration, planning, and waiting but I now have what i want within my reach and once it's settled in, the Path will be able to be continued at a far greater pace than before, you are curious yes?

Allow a teaser.


This lair, this new base of operations, will be my new headquarters, enabling me to store, design, and construct the needed Mission materials for my nocturnal activities. It's not much to look at of course, but I have to start somewhere. Cash is very tight now, I can't even afford a down payment at the moment but....all in due time. I just wish the time was right now. :-/
 

No comments: