The DarkStorm Chronicles

The DarkStorm Chronicles
In The Absence of Light,...Darkness Prevails

Thursday, December 10, 2015

So frustrated....

Evil never takes a day off, the tragic loss of 14 American lives by a duo of Muslim garbage (Yes, I sad that, if you have a problem, please...take your opinion, shine it up, and shove it straight up your ass.) only proves it.

I grow restless, angry, and incredibly frustrated at everything. Resources are still very tight and i still have quite a long way to go. Fortune has briefly smiled upon me with some functional utility belt components that I have been searching for quite some time now. I guess I'm too much of an obsessive perfectionist on equipment, i don't know. A belt however, does not make a dark warrior of the Night and if I'm going to actually make any impact at all, i really need to get some more resources, and quick. As I stated before, the bad guys don't ever take a day off, no matter who, what, or where they are. Fortunately though...

Neither do I.  

There will be more to come, rest assured.

No comments: