The DarkStorm Chronicles

The DarkStorm Chronicles
In The Absence of Light,...Darkness Prevails

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Little by Little...

Progress report...

The going is still slow, a few orders have been placed but I have little to show for except for ever mounting frustrations, petty delays and such but, progress has been made, and it comes in many forms...

I have chosen the final structure for my new Base of Operations/Lair, some progress is still being made clearing the stated area of the backyard to where it will be constructed. A new mask, a darker version of the one i started out with in now in my possession, and a fading red eye module is also mine and is being modified to suit the masks sinister purposes...those purposes being scaring and unnerving the hell out of anyone who crosses my path with ill motives or intentions. Some additional utility belt pouches are also en-route to me.

But the progress is still frustratingly slow.

:-\

No comments: