The DarkStorm Chronicles

The DarkStorm Chronicles
In The Absence of Light,...Darkness Prevails

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

An update on things...

Frustrated...

This year has been outright horrible for me,  my Mariposa, the One who I thought could pull me out of the dark and into the light left me high and dry earlier in the new year. It's a memory I'm still trying to forget and because of it, I've fallen deeper into the darkness that continues to goad me even now...

But I try to move forward, thru the heartbreak, and through the pain.

Not having a decent cash flow to work with is still a heavy factor and my searches for equipment and other items have been for nought and feel like they are in vain. However, a few projects, like a fading eye module for my helmet I was working on have come full circle and are working perfectly. I still have a long way to go though.

Calling cards are done and will be deployed soon.

I cannot get her out of my mind though, as a Shadow, i'm supposed to remain both dark, neutral, and in control of my emotions but since meeting and now being without her, it's the most difficult thing i've ever had to do,...letting go.

I don't know if I really can, in fact....

I can't. :-( 

No comments: