The DarkStorm Chronicles

The DarkStorm Chronicles
In The Absence of Light,...Darkness Prevails

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mission Status

Did the usual today, Visited my offspring for a while, talked to some people, sent out some more resumes. I'm broiling. Air conditioning system in the Lair is still out and I need to get it fixed. In the meantime, I've given up on putting a slideshow of what I've managed to accumulate project/Mission-wise on here. It appears Blogger, (Extends middle finger) is once again, refusing to co-operate with me, and this time i KNOW what I'm doing. The gadgets on this thing are quirky to say the least. It's not worth the time, but I might.....might continue to work on it later, I want this blog to look the way I want it...even.if.it.kills.me

Or I bitch-slap something into oblivion. I'm THAT pissed off today.

No comments: