The DarkStorm Chronicles

The DarkStorm Chronicles
In The Absence of Light,...Darkness Prevails

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Silence can be deafening to those who are unaware...

I have been silent too long...

You all are wondering where I've been hiding perhaps....yes?

Shadow business, I won't bother you with details, I can say only this...New battle-suit designs are completed, new sources and suppliers have been found and categorized and a new persona is in current development...

I'm just still very frustrated, broke, and unhappy.  I even had to redo my entire FaceBook page because of some utter nonsense, They are curious about the DarkShadow and want to know more and insist on personal revelations, like my name for example. I for one, will gladly tell my true name to all who seek me and are curious.



But not today.  :-)


 

No comments: