The DarkStorm Chronicles

The DarkStorm Chronicles
In The Absence of Light,...Darkness Prevails

Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy New Year....

Happy New Year...

Ok, I get it, it's the middle of February so that phrase really doesn't matter much now,...does it?

On to business.

Work is slow, I've been spending my time looking for new suits, equipment, weapons, a vehicle, and of course...a new base of operations, in other words, a lair. While i still look for greater and more higher paying work, i am getting a little more tenure at the present job that I'm currently employed at. I've found many good things to work with but as always, they are presently out of my reach.

You've heard this all before.

But what you haven't heard is that I may be changing things around altogether, shifting gears, perhaps doing something else, using my expertise in another area of RLSH work altogether...

Stay tuned, there's more to come...

Tenebrae Extorta Tempestas
 

No comments: