The DarkStorm Chronicles

The DarkStorm Chronicles
In The Absence of Light,...Darkness Prevails

Monday, April 6, 2015

Taught a Nigerian scam artist a lesson tonight.

A very cute girl....let's call her Brenda shall we...tried to pull a fast one on the ole DarkShadow with a slightly new twist on the all too familiar Nigerian scam deal. She loved my profile (who wouldn't?) said i was charming and automatically fell in love with me (?) and asked me to please do her a favor...

Please.

I'm not out to hurt anyone but people like this really piss the Umbra off big time. It's people like this that, in my opinion, deserve to get their ass handed to them. It's tragic that I'm not fully up and running yet or I'd give losers like this a run for their money. I reminded her that it wasn't polite to do shit like this and she had better straighten up her act and be a good little girl/guy/whatever otherwise DarkShadow might come over for tea...and a serving of Justice.

One lump of Justice or two? :-)

How can anyone with a functional brain fall for someone without even seeing what they look like?

Must be the battlesuit.

 
 

No comments: