The DarkStorm Chronicles

The DarkStorm Chronicles
In The Absence of Light,...Darkness Prevails

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Strong Desires...

I feel incredible...

Incredibly restless.

I have been forced to make a decision and although i'm not very comfortable with it, I believe it's for the best and when completed, will benefit me greatly in the long run. As of this moment, I'm ceasing all RLSH activity save for one practice mission that I have planned in favor of saving up what scant money that in order to purchase the one thing that will enable to me to follow the Path with greater efficiency, an RLSH "man cave" so to speak....

I'm building a Lair.

I found a place in my local area that sells workshops and garage facilities that would service my mission greatly and will enable me to work more privately. the underlying problem of course, as always, is getting enough money saved up to get it. Fortunately, this place offers a rent-to-own option which i intend to use. I won't however, be able to get it until way later this year due to my limited financial resources. Infuriating yes, but once purchased, I'm more the certain that it will service me well, especially for the plans that I have in store for it. I'll be taking a break but will update on my progress with some other RLSH-related projects. research and development, and equipment, weapon, and other online searches will of course, continue as always. I may not be patrolling for some time, but my eyes and ears will as always, be open to what's going around.

Updates will follow.
 

No comments: